Soul Machine’s services and content are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
Soul Machines owns and maintains a portfolio of patents, including word marks, logos, images, slogans, and trade dress. A list of commonly used Soul Machines marks is listed below. Not all common law marks used by Soul Machines are listed on this page, and this list is not a comprehensive list of all Soul Machines marks.
- Soul Machines™
- Human OS™
- Digital DNA™
- Digital People™
If you haven’t received our permission, do not use the Soul Machines marks as your own or in any manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement by Soul Machines.
One or more patents owned by Soul Machines Limited (or its affiliates) apply to the features and functionality of Soul Machines’ services. Patents are listed below:
- US10783690 -IMAGE REGULARISATION OR RETARGETING SYSTEM
- US11176725 -IMAGE REGULARIZATION AND RETARGETING SYSTEM
- CNZL2014800010571 -A SYSTEM FOR NEUROBEHAVIORAL ANIMATION
- JP6662773 -A SYSTEM FOR NEUROBEHAVIORAL ANIMATION
- US10181213 -A SYSTEM FOR NEUROBEHAVIORAL ANIMATION
- US10755465 -A SYSTEM FOR NEUROBEHAVIORAL ANIMATION
- US6,064,390 -APPARATUS, AND METHOD FOR REPRESENTATION OF EXPRESSION IN A TISSUE-LIKE
- US6967658 -NON-LINEAR MORPHING OF FACES AND THEIR DYNAMICS
- US6,486,881 -BASIC FUNCTIONS OF THREE DIMENSIONAL MODELS FOR COMPRESSION, TRANSFORMATION, AND STREAMING
Soul Machines services may be provided by software including software available under open source or free software licenses (“Open Source Software”). Insofar as the applicable license terms specify an obligation of attribution, the copyright notices and license texts referring to the Open Source Software components used are shown below:
DIGITAL DNA™ Studio and HumanOS™:
- May contain information from the Stanza Default Korean Model which is made available under the Open Data Commons Attribution License v1.0.
Soul Machines’ Digital People™ in live demonstrations
In order to respond to user requests, SoulMachines may query third parties data. These include: