The AI company delivering the goodness of human & machine collaboration
We live in a world of profound change which requires new ways of interacting with machines and engaging with people. The new generation of AI systems must help enterprises address these challenges while keeping people center stage: we need systems that positively reshape and transform work, education, healthcare, entertainment, and companionship. We are committed to producing socially beneficial human-machine collaborations.
We are first applying our innovations to redefine customer and brand experience – through digital interfaces and applications ranging from service and support to sales and products. In the process, we’ve created the world’s most astonishing Digital People. Leading innovators and brands are leveraging Soul Machines’ technology to create amazing user experiences with engaging and emotional connections.
World-Class Talent and Capability
- Created in 2016
- Headquarters in San Francisco, USA
- Research and Innovation Lab in Auckland, NZ
- Patent portfolio with 45+ patents
- 250+ Employees
- World Class VCs from Asia, Silicon Valley and Europe.
Serving Clients Globally
- Digital Workforce already deployed for brands in the Retail, CPG, Education, Transportation, and Healthcare industries.
- Partners including Global Digital Brand Agencies, System Integrators, Consultancies, and Boutique firms to help organizations design and develop Digital People
Mark Sagar, Ph.D.,FRSNZ (Co-Founder and CSO):
- Double Academy-Award winner (IMDb)
- PhD in Engineering from UNIVERSITY of Auckland
- Post-doctoral fellow at MIT
- Special effects supervisor Weta Digital + Sony Pictures Imageworks
- Developed technology for digital characters in Avatar, King Kong, Spiderman 2, etc.
Mark is responsible for driving the technology vision of Soul Machines and sits on the Board of Directors.
Greg Cross (Co-Founder and CEO):
- Co-founder of PowerbyProxi, sold to Apple in 2017
- One of the original tech nomads, traveling and living in every major tech market in the world
- Sir John Logan Campbell Executive in Residence at the University of Auckland
- NZ Tech Hall of Fame as a recipient of 2019 Flying Kiwi Award
Greg is responsible for growing and building the business and sits on the Board of Directors.
We hold ourselves accountable to the following core values.
Our number one value is trusted relationships with our customers and employees.
We are wholeheartedly committed to a diverse and inclusive culture. We recruit across the globe, languages, and cultures.
Our success depends on the success of our customers and we are dedicated to making sure every experience with a Digital Person is exceptional.
From day one, we have been laser focused on providing the most astonishing Digital People.
Report Offensive or Inappropriate content produced by a digital human
You should first report offensive or inappropriate content to the owner of the Digital Person, but if no response is forthcoming, you can report it directly to us by filling out the form below.